Year 3/4 Teacher
Tradewind is currently seeking an experienced Primary Teacher to work within a fantastic School based on the outskirts of Bedford (around 15 minutes' drive north of Bedford town centre). They are looking for the right member of staff to start as soon as possible and take on a split Year 3|4 class on a full-time basis.
*Primary Teacher - Year 3|4 Class
*Paid to scale - £130 to £180 per day based on experience
*Outstanding small village School with a welcoming team
*Start as soon as possible
Tradewind Recruitment is currently seeking a Fully Qualified Teacher to join a small village Primary School based in Bedfordshire to join their team as soon as possible on a long-term basis. They have high expectations for everyone and aspire for their school to be an inspirational and exciting place of learning. Staff are committed to giving every child, every chance, every day and strive to ensure all pupils reach their full potential.
They're looking for a Teacher for September as a KS2 teacher is retiring, however would like to embed the new member of staff into the team this academic year and have a smooth transition for pupils next academic year.
Responsibilities for all teaching staff:
- Plan, teach and recap all teaching in preparation for exams
- Assess, track, and report on the pupil's attainment and personal development
- Encourage pupils engage with learning through targeted questioning
- Establish positive relationships with parents and carers
- Provide a caring and supportive learning environment.
We are looking for a class Teacher who:
- Have (QTS) Qualified Teacher Status and at least 2 years of teaching experience
- Is committed to providing creative and inspiring learning experiences
- Is motivated, energetic and fun!
- Has excellent communication skills, use of initiative and organisational skills
- Has an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Has the right to work in the U.K
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this fantastic Year 3|4 Primary Teacher opportunity, or for more information about the role, contact Ryan Clark on 01727 236255.
Why work with Tradewind?
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first.
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates.
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.