Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a hard-working KS2 teacher to join our partner school in Bury. The school is a vibrant community where they celebrate diversity and aim to provide a rich, broad and holistic education where all children are valued. The school believes that pupils should experience excellent and ambitious teaching and develop a love of learning. They believe in ensuring children are able to know more and remember more by embedding retrieval practice in all lessons. Due to their high-level of teaching expertise and pupil care has meant that the school has maintained their Ofsted rating of 'good'.
This is a one-form entry school where each class has the support of a teaching assistant. This full time KS2 post commences in January 2024, and you will be required for to complete the academic year, but this role could also become permanent. This exciting position will pay £140-200 per day, subject to experience.
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- Teaching experience in the United Kingdom
- Experience in Key Stage 2 is essential in this role
- A proven track record with references to support this
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a KS2 Teacher in Bury or for more information about the role, contact Amy on 0161 674 0138 or email@example.com by 20th November 2023.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.