Are you looking for an exciting new role where you can support children through the crucial steps of their educational development? Check out this role!
We're looking for a KS2 Teacher to join a Primary School in Cambridge, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
This is a friendly and inclusive school whose vision is for every child to develop socially, academically and physically. They have a dedicated staff team that work hard to ensure that children are happy and successful learners. Their values underpin everything they do and can be seen through the curriculum and their relationships. Children are encouraged to be high achievers through an exciting curriculum which inspires and motivates them through embracing new technology utilising their outside learning environment.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Tradewind:
* DBS and School application support
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* Exclusive roles
* Refer a friend scheme
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
* Free career advice
Benefits of the role:
* The possibility of being taken on permanently at the end of the placement should the position become available
* On-site parking
* Strong values
* A supportive management team
* Training opportunities
* Making sure that all lessons meet the relevant curriculum guidelines
* Creating in-depth lesson plans
* Teaching creative and informative lessons
* Keeping up-to-date records of students progression and learning
Before applying we ask that all potential candidates are able to meet the requirements listed below so that we can be sure that the role suits you.
* An understanding of the KS2 curriculum
* Experience teaching in a Primary School
* Relevant qualifications (QTS, PGCE etc.)
* 2 references for the last 5 years
* A job history for the last 10 years
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
£65 - £75 per day
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.