Do you have the drive and passion to transform learning outcomes? Are you looking to join a supportive team and make a positive impact across KS2?
On behalf of our client school, Tradewind are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Primary teacher who will be responsible for a KS2 class in a lovely school in Hadfield, Glossop. This position commences February 2024 and will run until the end of the academic year with the possibility of an extension, depending on your success in the role. The school will welcome interested applicants who are ECT's as well are more experienced teachers and warmly encourage those with subject specialisms to apply. The school will pay a competitive salary which reflects your suitability and experience an in return offer a very supportive and rewarding place to work!
About the School
This is a thriving school, where children are placed at the heart of every decision to ensure that they are happy, confident equipped with the necessary skills to be successful citizens of the future. The school has fantastic outdoor spaces in which to explore and works closely to support charitable projects.
The successful applicant will be highly-skilled and join a committed team who positively contribute to all areas of school life.
About the Role
This is a full-time role where you will be responsible for a class of approximately 30 mixed ability pupils in a KS2 class. The successful candidate will be experienced teaching in KS2 and have a thorough up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the KS2 Curriculum and age-related expectations.
As a teacher joining the KS2 department, your responsibilities will include:
- Full class teaching responsibilities for a KS2 class
- Delivering engaging and inspiring lessons that align with the National Curriculum and age-related expectations
- Build a positive rapport with all pupils and display good behaviour management skills
- Keep up to date records of assessment based on verbal and written feedback and reflect on when and what to reteach without disrupting the pace of curriculum content to be taught.
- Plan targeted interventions across the core subjects and liaise well with other classroom staff to support the best learning outcomes for all.
- Work well independently as well as part of the KS2 team share advice and resources to encourage best practice
- Utilise the outdoor space to allow children to learn, explore, take calculated risks and engage in the natural environment
- Use modern technology to enhance learning opportunities
The successful applicant must have direct experience in KS2 and be willing to commit to the full duration of the role. If you feel you have the necessary skills to excel in this position, please ensure you have QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification and recent
- The Benefits of Working with Tradewind
- o Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- o Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- o Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- o Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- o We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this fantastic opportunity as a KS2 teacher in Glossop. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on 0161-674-0138 or alternatively email Charlotte.firstname.lastname@example.org.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.