Do you have the drive and passion to transform learning outcomes? Are you looking to join a supportive team and make a positive impact across KS2?
On behalf of our client school, Tradewind are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Primary teacher who will be responsible for a KS2 class in a lovely school in Hadfield, Glossop. This position commences April 2024 and will run until the end of the academic year with the possibility of an extension, depending on your success in the role. The school will welcome interested applicants who are ECT's as well are more experienced teachers and warmly encourage those with subject specialisms to apply. The school will pay a competitive salary (up to £210 per day) which reflects your suitability and experience an in return offer a very supportive and rewarding place to work!
About the School
This is a thriving school, where children are placed at the heart of every decision to ensure that they are happy, confident equipped with the necessary skills to be successful citizens of the future. The school has fantastic outdoor spaces in which to explore and works closely to support charitable projects.
The successful applicant will be highly-skilled and join a committed team who positively contribute to all areas of school life.
About the Role
This is a full-time role where you will be responsible for a class of approximately 30 mixed ability pupils in a KS2 class. The successful candidate will be experienced teaching in KS2 and have a thorough up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the KS2 Curriculum and age-related expectations.
As a teacher joining the KS2 department, your responsibilities will include:
- Full class teaching responsibilities for a KS2 class
- Delivering engaging and inspiring lessons that align with the National Curriculum and age-related expectations
- Build a positive rapport with all pupils and display good behaviour management skills
- Keep up to date records of assessment based on verbal and written feedback and reflect on when and what to reteach without disrupting the pace of curriculum content to be taught.
- Plan targeted interventions across the core subjects and liaise well with other classroom staff to support the best learning outcomes for all.
- Work well independently as well as part of the KS2 team share advice and resources to encourage best practice
- Utilise the outdoor space to allow children to learn, explore, take calculated risks and engage in the natural environment
- Use modern technology to enhance learning opportunities
- QTS (or an equivalent teaching qualification)
- Experience teaching in KS2 with excellent references to support your previous experience
- Provide a CV with 10 years employment history and explanations of any CV gaps
- Be subject to an enhanced DBS check and Overseas Police Check (if applicable).
- Have a right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this fantastic opportunity as a KS2 teacher in Glossop. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on 0161-674-0138 or alternatively email Charlotte.email@example.com.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.