Are you a dedicated and passionate KS2 teacher? Are you looking for an incredible opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young learners? Look no further!
SANZA teaching agency is collaborating with an outstanding 3-form entry primary school in Haringey that is in search of a skilled KS2 teacher to join their team from January.
The school takes pride in:
- Happy children who are eager to learn and thrive academically!
- An inclusive and friendly atmosphere
- A multi-cultural school with a strong sense of community
They are in search of an exceptional individual who possesses a deep passion for teaching in Key Stage 2 and a comprehensive understanding of the curriculum. The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified KS2 teacher with QTS
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum
- Have a creative and innovative approach to teaching, incorporating engaging activities and resources to support children's learning
- Foster a nurturing and inclusive classroom environment where each child's unique abilities and talents are celebrated
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues, parents, and external professionals to ensure holistic development and progress for every child
- Exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage with students, parents, and the wider school community
Click "apply now" if you would like to be considered for this wonderful opportunity as a KS2 teacher! Trials will commence promptly, so do not hesitate to apply right away. For further information, please contact Gulzar Kilinc at SANZA TEACHING via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0207 845 6240.
Join our team and make a significant impact on the education of young learners in Haringey!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.