The school are a large, vibrant, primary school offering high quality educational experiences to children aged between 2 and 11 years old.
They have three adventure playgrounds and external permanent gazebos which are used for exploratory play and learning.
The school site is generously sized providing a large field, separate playgrounds for the three Key Stages, two large halls and a MUGA.
The site is continually being evolved and adapted to provide better facilities for the children and families. Their most recent development involved the construction of a purpose built Nursery, MUGA and four new classrooms.
The staff are keen to use the latest research in education to further improve their skills. They recognise the importance of collaborative working, such as with the Cressex Liaison Group. They appreciate the opportunity to share best practice with representatives from other schools, such as in the checking of pupils' work
The school are seeking a dedicated, enthusiastic teacher who will fit into the warm ethos and nurturing environment while maintaining high academic expectations. A commitment to fostering student independence and confidence is a must! The school are open to considering both experienced teachers and NQTs for this vacancy and will pay according to MPS.
Responsibilities of this role will include the following:
* Planning and delivering lessons according to the school curriculum
* Supporting children in their social and emotional as well as academic growth
* Maintaining a high standard of marking and feedback on students' work
* Engaging with the school culture and local parent community
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this opportunity to teach KS2 in this welcoming, nurturing High Wycombe primary school, please contact Georgia Lyme on 01727236255 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer -
stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£27995 - £33000 per annum
£27995 - £45000 per annum
£23720 - £35008 per annum
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£23720 - £35008 per annum
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.