1 form entry primary school
Kensington and Chelsea
Are you a passionate KS2 Teacher looking for a new opportunity? Would you like to join a successful KS2 department as KS2 Teacher? Are you a compassionate and nurturing KS2 with passion for raising attainment?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then this might be just the role for you!
SANZA Teaching Agency is currently working with a 1 form entry Chruch of England primary school currently looking for a KS2 Teacher to join their team. This position is due to start in September 2021 with a few days scheduled in July 2021 for a handover and will continue for a full academic year. This KS2 teaching position 4 days per week and is paying a salary grade range on the main Scale or Upper Pay Scale depending on experience, £30,480 - £49,571 per annum. The current Headteacher is looking for a Teacher to cove in either Year 3 or Year 5 for those 4 days.
To be shortlisted for this KS2 position, you will need to:
- Have proven track record of working in KS2 within a Primary School setting with the UK
- Sound knowledge of the UK National Curriculum
- Have a passion for outdoor learning and creating inspiring open-ended activities to inspire students
- Be able to plan, prepare and present lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Be highly enthusiastic, compassionate with forward thinking
In return you will be working with a truly inspirational Senior Leadership Team who offer support and guidance where needed, Caring parents and feel part of a school community and pupils who want to learn, This school offers continued professional development and possible career progression.
For more information about this role, please contact Liza Al Sady @ SANZA Teaching Agency on 0207 845 6240 or alternatively send an updated CV to email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.