KS2 Teacher - Year 4 or 5 Primary Teacher - Permanent Role - September Start - MPS/UPS Outer London - Suitable for a NQT or experienced teacher - Slough, West London
Are you an energetic and innovative Primary Teacher who is looking for a school in West London where you can grow your career in a multi-academy trust?
Or maybe you are looking to make a difference - with children that really want to learn - and work in a rapidly improving school with effective leadership from September?
Tradewind Permanent Division are working with a highly-regarded school in Slough to find a Year 4 or 5 Primary Teacher to start in September. Could this be the post you have been looking for?
** KS2 -Year 4 or 5 Primary Teacher - Slough, West London
**3 form entry
**Fantastic CPD which includes various Leadership programmes
**Staff medical care
**Part of a multi-academy trust
**September 2021 start
**Permanent Role, MPS/UPS
About the School - Year 4 or 5 Primary Teacher - Slough, West London
This West London Primary school is a three-form entry school with around 90 children in each year group. Staff in the school can work collaboratively with other practitioners across the trust, and all the school, trust and supportive local community are determined to reach Ofsted 'Outstanding' status. The school grounds are spacious and students engage in learning outside with the school's animals. The buildings have recently been modernised in 2014 and facilities are superb. The head teacher is supported by a very effective senior leadership team and has driven rapid improvement across the school. There has been a relentless focus on improving teaching standards and the results in English and Maths are improving with pupils' progress and attainment rising.
About the Role - Year 4 or 5 Primary Teacher - Slough, West London
- This post would suit a Primary Teacher who is passionate about creating a motivating environment which inspires children.
- The successful candidate for this Year 4 or 5 Teacher role must hold QTS and recent teaching experience in these years is desirable.
- The percentage of pupils who speak English as an additional language is well above average, so the successful candidate for this Year 4 or 5 Teacher role needs to be able to support children to suit their specific requirements.
- This permanent Year 4 or 5 Primary role would be suitable for qualified teachers with a range of experience or an NQT who would be supported through their induction year with excellent CPD.
- The ideal candidate will have recent experience teaching in the UK.
How to Apply - Year 4 or 5 Primary Teacher - Slough, West London
If this Year 4 or 5 Primary Teacher role is the position you have been looking for then we want to hear from you as soon as possible. Please email your CV to Megan.Allen@twrecruitment.com or call her direct on 0207 845 5451 for an initial discussion. Alternatively, if you would be keen to discuss what you are looking and talk about other roles please also contact us.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.