Tradewind Recruitment are looking to appoint a proactive, efficient, motivated and enthusiastic individual to take on a fixed term contract teaching a Year 6 class.
This role is for the remainder of the academic year 2020/21 (once school reopens following lock down). This class teacher role will be based in Year 6 so prior experience teaching Year 6 is essential due to SAT's preparation. The school offers excellent continuous professional development and the opportunity to learn within this diverse and dynamic environment. But despite the continued professional growth the school are looking for someone who has the following;
- Strong KS2 curriculum knowledge
- Strong behaviour management
- Ability to work well within an established team
- Be reliable and committed to the role and school
The school are ideally looking for someone to start with them once they reopen following this lockson but would be flexible with a later start date dependant on the successful candidate.
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Ashleigh on 0121 643 3505 or email Ashleigh.Beesley@twrecruitment.com.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.