· An effective practitioner with high expectations
· Commitment to achieving the best outcomes for all pupils
· An innovative and highly motivated teacher
· Commitment to ongoing professional development
· An excellent communicator and team player
The School: At this Tower Hamlets Ofsted rated Outstanding school, you would be working as part of a very supportive team. In addition to the benefits outlined,
· An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work;
· Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn;
· A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behavior and high expectations for all children;
· A senior leadership team that is highly committed to developing others.
SANZA Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you.
Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
By registering with Sanza Teaching we can offer you:
- Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 32 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor - Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£200
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement - Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Primary Teaching role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
For more information about this role, please contact Stephanie Watson @ SANZA Teaching Agency on 02078456240 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters. Sanza Teaching Agency is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Sanza you will have access to 32 fully certified CPD courses, that's 25 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.