Salary: M1 - M6
Job type: Long-term, temporary
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4pm
Start date: April 2024
End date: July 2024
Year group: KS2
This London based primary school are looking to appoint a strong Primary Teacher to join their KS2 team from April 2024 to the end of the academic year on a full-time basis. The school has a strong support network.
About the role:
- Prepare and deliver KS2 lessons
- Implement effective and appropriate behaviour management strategies
- Work alongside the Classroom TA to ensure lessons are effective
- Differentiate learning materials to ensure each pupil benefits
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Must have UK recognised QTS
- Strong understanding of KS2 curriculum
- Have a positive and ambitious attitude to learning
- Must be available full-time and long-term from September
About the school:
- 2 form entry school rated 'good' by Ofsted
- High focus on creativity and child lead learning
- Strong behaviour management policy
- Career development prospects
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position as a KS2 Primary Teacher. Or for more information about the role, contact Tradewind Recruitment Primary West Team on 020 7845 5450 or email Primary.firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.