KS2 Teacher + TLR
KS2 Teacher + TLR
Tradewind are looking for an experienced teacher to take on the role of KS2 teacher with Subject Lead responsibility. The talented teacher should have energy and enthusiasm who can inspire children with a love of learning and lead the development of the chosen subject in a multi form primary school in Walsall.
The ideal candidate will be an inspirational practitioner with creative and innovative approaches to primary teaching and be able to make maths exciting and a strength of our school.
The post would suit an experienced teacher, who may be in the earlier stage of their teaching career but seeking a defined leadership role in addition to their class teaching role.
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Ashleigh on 0121 643 3505 or email Ashleigh.Beesley@twrecruitment.com.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.