KS2 Teaching Assistant
KS2 Teaching Assistant
Job title: KS2 Teaching Assistant
Pay rate: £80-£100p/d dependent on experience/qualifications
Contract: Starting 02/01/2024, ongoing for the rest of the academic year
Hours: 8:30 to 3:30 - Monday to Friday
Are you a committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant looking to join a KS2 class within a large Primary School in Bristol? We have an exciting opportunity in January for you to join our dedicated team at a primary school located in North Bristol as a Class TA within a Year 5 class.
- Assist the class teacher in managing and engaging a lively Y5 class
- Help maintain a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Collaborate with the class teacher to implement behaviour management strategies
- Support students with their academic and social development
- Contribute to planning and preparation of learning activities
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- An 'Introduction to being a Teaching Assistant' training session that is run at our offices in Bristol every 4 weeks to help prepare you for a Teaching Assistant role before you start. Free to attend
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply now' and attach your CV to be considered for one of these 2 exciting Teaching Assistant roles in South Bristol through Tradewind. Or for more information about the role, contact Ross Churn on 0117 308 7578 / email@example.com #BRITA
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.