KS2 Teaching Assistant
KS2 Teaching Assistant
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold a Level 2 / 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
* Have experience of supporting primary aged children, ideally KS2.
* Have a understanding of KS2 SATS
* Have experience of delivering small group maths and literacy interventions
This position would mainly be based in the schools KS2 department, mostly within Upper KS2. the successful applicant will be reasonable for delivering small group interventions; supporting learning within the class by working alongside the Class Teacher; supporting pupils on a one to one basis who may require their work to be broken down, to ensure they are accessing the curriculum.
The school is smaller then average and has a family feel; children know that they are well thought of and respected, which in turn promotes them to respect to the adults in the school too.
The school is a vibrant, positive place that provides a safe and welcoming environment. Children enjoy going to school and are motivated by their successes.
Pupils behaviour is good, they respect the views of others and pupils have a well-developed understanding of each others feelings. The newly established leadership team is now much stronger than in the past and are looking forwards to growing a happy and strong education team.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency.
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please call Joanne at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£75 - £95 per day
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£65 - £70 per day
£65.00 - £80.00 per day
Royton, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.