KS2 Teaching Assistant
KS2 Teaching Assistant
Are you an experienced KS2 Teaching Assistant looking for full-time work? Tradewind are currently recruiting for a full-time role for a school based in Brinnington. This is a long-term role lasting up the end of the academic year.
Details of the role:
You will be supporting a KS2 classroom, working with groups of students and occasionally on a one-to-one basis to raise attainment and to enhance the students' learning development. Your day-to-day can include:
- Supporting pupils with developmental difficulties in reading, writing
- Assisting with behavioral support where necessary
- Taking responsibility for the safeguarding of the young people in your care
- Helping to provide a stimulating learning environment for students
Our market leading rates or pay range between £76 - £85 per day depending on the role and your level of experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable school and work alongside a hard-working, driven team of staff. The school is led by a passionate Headteacher who values parents as partners in the learning process. There is a fantastic ethos at this school where pupils are placed at the heart of every decision and supported to unlock their individual potential academically, personally, socially and spiritually.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
- Have KS2 school-based experience
- Ideally have a Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Provide a CV with employment/education history included. Employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Teaching Assistant position, located in Stockport. Or for more information about the role, contact Matt on 0161 674 0138 / email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.