KS2 Teaching Assistant - Salford- Graduates
KS2 Teaching Assistant - Salford- Graduates
Are you interested in supporting a child, 1:1 in Salford?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a Primary School in Salford, to start ASAP. This is a full time, long-term role with a salary of £65-£75 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 5 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
This is a school in which every child is valued and given every opportunity to develop their full potential in a supportive and caring environment. A beautiful and harmonious family atmosphere at the school. The school prides themselves in striving for high standards and very good progress.
The school have supportive parents and the school works in close partnership with them in order to ensure that the children have the best possible start to their lifelong journey in education.
The school boast an extensive range of after school activities which include Basketball, Street Dance, Fitness & Fun, Arts and crafts, Cookery, Netball, Spanish, Taekwondo and Cross Country.
About the role
This primary school is looking for a Teaching Assistant, providing 1:1 support with a child with SEND. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management and have some knowledge of working with students with Autism.
The role itself will involve supporting the class teacher, helping with the delivery of the National Curriculum to a child with Autism and behavioural difficulties. Under the direction of the class teacher you will be required to help the pupil to make progress within phonics, reading and writing. Ideal candidates will have strong behaviour management and a good curriculum knowledge.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond by 19th July 2019. Please call Sam Waterhouse in the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.