KS2 Teaching Assistant- Trafford
KS2 Teaching Assistant- Trafford
Tradewind are currently recruiting on behalf of a fantastic two-form entry school in Trafford! Are you a hard-working and creative KS2 Teaching Assistant looking for your next role?
If you are a diligent and experienced KS2 Teaching Assistant looking for the right school for December 2020, this long-term position with a salary of £65 per day, could be for you!
This well-known Primary School is committed to ensuring that every child receives the best possible education; recognising every child as unique. Their aim is to provide an education which develops the whole child, both academically and socially.
The school are looking for;
* A Level 3 Teaching Assistant who has previous experience of working within a challenging KS2 environment.
* A passionate and hard-working Teaching Assistant who is confident supporting small groups of pupils.
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
Working within the schools KS2 department the successful Teaching Assistants main duties will be supporting in and outside of lessons, taking groups for interventions and boosters, as well as providing targeted support for pupils who need extra support during lessons. The school does have some challenging behaviour within KS2 but the school have a strong support structure and effective strategies in place.
The school is in Trafford centre and is easily accessible via bus or car.
The school is renowned for its welcoming atmpsphere and the Key Stage teams are incredibly supportive of each other. The Head has implemented CPD training for all staff and has ensured that each class has at least 1 TA as well as extra TA's for SEN Support. They also have learning mentors who provide interventions and support with behaviour.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* Hold a Level 2 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant in Trafford. Or for more information about the role, contact Chris Morgan on 0161 674 0138/ firstname.lastname@example.org
* We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£65 - £75 per day
Farnworth, Greater Manchester
£65.00 - £75.00 per day
Royton, Greater Manchester
£65 - £70 per day
Stockport, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.