KS2 Teaching Assistant- Trafford- Sale
KS2 Teaching Assistant- Trafford- Sale
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working KS2 Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Trafford?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a one form entry Primary School in Sale, Trafford to start ASAP until the Summer 2020. This is a full time, long-term role with a salary of £70 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for a KS2 Teaching Assistant on behalf of a small, one form entry primary school. The school has a caring, Christian community firmly founded on Christian values. The staff all work together to provide a caring, family ethos in which their learners will be loved and nurtured in such a way as they in turn develop a respect and tolerance for all, irrespective of gender, creed, race or disability.
The highly ambitious headteacher has established a quality leadership team that have put in place well formulated plans for development, leading to high standards in pupils' achievement. The aspirations of the senior leaders are resolutely supported by the whole staff, who feel they have a voice in shaping the school improvement with precise actions that are quickly and successfully put in to place.
The school is based in Sale, Trafford and is accessible via car, metro or bus.
About the role
This OFSTED 'Outstanding' primary school is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within their KS2 department, mainly within Year 6. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management and a good knowledge of the National Curriculum. You must be a committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
The role itself will involve supporting the class teacher within Year 6, working with the whole class or with small groups, delivering Maths, Literacy and Reading sessions. The successful Teaching Assistant will also be required to take the full class on occasion The school are looking for somebody who has the ability to be innovative and engaging, ensuring that the children have fun whilst making progress.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position please call Chris Morgan at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.