KS3 Maths Teacher
KS3 Maths Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment are seeking a KS3 Maths Teacher for a secondary school in Ellesmere Port.
We are working exclusively with a large secondary school based in the centre of Ellesmere Port who are seeking a passionate and dedicated KS3 Maths Teacher on a full time basis from as early as next week. The role is a full academic year contract and you will be responsible for delivering the KS3 Maths curriculum across the school.
The ideal candidate would be someone with a proven background of delivering engaging lessons following the KS3 Maths curriculum, show strong signs of behaviour management and is always encouraging positive learning development through interactive and technical lessons.
As a KS3 only teacher you will be responsible for supporting across Year 7 - Year 9 students and work closely with the head of years to ensure consistent feedback and development is being provided.
To be considered for this role, we will need -
- Full Qualified Teaching Status in the UK with Maths.
- Proof of Right to Work, this could be your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- A CV that covers 10 years of education or employment.
- A fully enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to process one with us. (We will refund the cost of the DBS)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind -
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in this KS3 Maths Teacher role in Ellesmere Port, the click 'Apply Now' or get in touch to discuss at Toby.Weston@twrecruitment.com or call 01244 360150.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.