Land based studies lecturer
Land based studies lecturer
Lecturer in Land based Studies
- To start asap
- 18 hours a week
- Work at a Rotherham based campus
Tradewind are working with a local college seeking a land based lecturer to deliver sessions over the course of 3 days a week for a total of 18 hours. This role is temporary initially and will be payrolled through Tradewind.
The successful candidate should;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification
- Be experience in delivery of Land based (Countryside Management) and possible Animal Care hours
- Demonstrate experience and ability to deliver online learning via a range of platforms
The course for Land based countryside management involves the following topics,
- Plant and Soil Science
- Countryside Estate Skills Activities
- Managing Environmental Habitats
- Woodland Management
- Identification, Planting and Care of Trees
Pay - £16.70-£17.52 per hour
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.