Lead SEN Teacher Autism
Lead SEN Teacher Autism
Our client is looking to appoint a well-qualified and visionary lead teacher for Autism to provide learning to students with Autistic Spectrum Condition and to coordinate and develop the work of a team of professionals who are employed in the Autistic Resource Centre (ARC). The appointment will ideally begin in August 2019 and will run for the academic year.
The successful candidate will have experience of working with SEN or autistic students and will be an excellent classroom practitioner who understands the importance of a differentiated approach to teaching and learning and who has the desire to undertake, and deliver, further training.
The ideal candidate will have the drive and determination to ensure that the students in ARC make the best of the opportunities offered to them in order that they can operate successfully in a large academy, with high expectations of behaviour and effort, and access the mainstream curriculum.
This post will suit a classroom practitioner who would like to pursue their career in SEN or in a pastoral function, such as Head of Year.
* is graded an outstanding school (Ofsted 2015) with high standards of behaviour
* is a highly successful and heavily over-subscribed school in south west London
* provides excellent quality and well-resourced facilities
* 90% English and Maths GCSE at grade 4 or better in 2018, 52% achieve the EBACC qualification and we achieved a Progress 8 measure of +0.99
* has the highest performing Sixth Form in the Borough of Wandsworth for the past 5 years
* offers excellent opportunities for career development
* is close to the A3, and 2 train stations for easy commuting
All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a SEN Teacher in Wandsworth Or for more information about the role, contact Emma Aaron on 0207 845 5450 Option 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.