Do you feel that a paid school placement that has the potential to lead onto teacher training in the same school the following academic year is the most attractive route to you?
If so then this could be the perfect role for you!
Tradewind Manchester are currently recruiting on behalf of a Secondary School in Greater Manchester to Start September 2020. This is a full-time, long-term role with a salary from £65 per day.
The school are looking to recruit a Learning Mentor - the role requires a mentor to work with a cohort of students, who are struggling to access the curriculum in a traditional classroom setting.
To join us and be successful in this Learning Mentor role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for a Learning Mentor to support students in all aspects of learning, this forward thinking secondary school caters for students from 11 -16 years old. The school is a 'Good' educational provider and is providing excellent outcomes for students in the local area. The school is a vibrant, diverse and innovative school, promoting self-belief and drive in it's students, aiming to produce confident individuals through learning in a safe and happy environment.
The school is based in Greater Manchester, with excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
After visiting this school, I was incredibly impressed by their state of the art facilities The staff are very welcoming and encourage the best in their students.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.