Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a confident, passionate Learning Mentor seeking your next opportunity within a supportive, inclusive Secondary School? Are you keen to use your academic skills and educational experience to help young students achieve their goals and achieve progression after a tumultuous year of education? If so, this could be the role you have been looking for!
Tradewind Recruitment is working with a high achieving Secondary School in Barnet who are seeking a passionate, charismatic Learning Mentor to join their team as soon as schools reopen. This is a full time, long term opportunity that will run until the end of the academic year in the first instance, with a pay rate between £70 - £80 per day based on current experience.
To join us and be successful in this Learning Mentor position, you will need to:
- Have prior school experience in a similar position working with young people
- Or be a recent University Graduate with a 2:1 minimum and strong A Levels
- Be passionate about provided an equal education to all students
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with a minimum of 10 years employment/employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
This progressive, oversubscribed Secondary School is located in leafy Barnet and has a huge emphasis on intervention and individual students support. After this tumultuous year for its students, this Secondary School are seeking a committed, passionate Learning Mentor to assist with the intervention for its students and to help bridge any learning gaps that have arise over the past term.
As a Learning Mentor, you will work closely with class teachers and the intervention team by running individual and small group booster and intervention sessions, focusing on particular areas of the curriculum that your students need additional support with. You will also be supporting vulnerable students and students with mild SEN to achieve the academic, social and behavioural goals.
The school is based in Barnet with excellent links to public transport and ample free street parking available.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
To apply for this Learning Mentor position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Caitlin at Tradewind 0207 845 5450 opt 2, or email Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.