Learning Support Assistant for Complex Needs
Learning Support Assistant for Complex Needs
This leaning environment in Sutton caters for students with complex needs, learning difficulties and as well as those with speech, language and communicational needs. They are committed to ensuring that each and every student reaches his or her potential by;
* providing a safe and nurturing environment where students feel secure and are eager to learn
* creating a highly specialised and individualised curriculum with speech and language at its heart
* establishing close working relationship with parents, carers
They are looking for a Learning Support Assistant for Complex Needs with a positive disposition to support their students (of mixed ages and abilities) to develop and demonstrate skills and attitudes that will allow them to participate fully in, and contribute positively to life in modern Britain. The successful Learning Support Assistant for Complex Needs will actively encourage students' social, moral, spiritual and cultural (SMSC) development - something this setting sees as integral to their approach to education.
Set in Sutton, this eclectic learning space sees children and students from multiple Local Education Authorities across South London come through their doors. It is easily accessible via public transport and parking could be arranged for the successful applicant.
All teachers and LSAs have a thorough understanding of speech and language and offer exceptional in house training to new additions to their staffing team - all delivered by their own in house therapists, who have been trained to understand and convey P-Level and National Curriculum requirements.
To join us and be successful in this Learning Support Assistant for Complex Needs role you will need to:
* Have had experience working with complex needs children and/or worked in an education based setting within a specialist department
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something you would like to be a part of, then be proactive and contact Sasha Green now on 0207 845 5450 option 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Should I not be available to speak with, then another member of the SEN Team will be able to help. look forward to working with you.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.