Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
The successful applicant will be required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm. The daily rate for this role will be £70-£80 per day.
The School is a four form entry setting located in Brent. The school have a rich and varied curriculum that aims to inspire and engage all. The school are passionate about personal growth and individual achievement for every child.
This positon will require you to support teaching and learning in a Key Stage One class. The successful applicant will work closely with the class teacher to ensure all pupils are receiving full access to the curriculum and provide booster and intervention sessions where required. The right candidate for this position will have previous experience working in a school setting and previous experience supporting pupils diagnosed with Special Educational Needs.
For this Learning Support Assistant role you must:
- Have previous experience supporting pupils diagnosed with Special Educational Needs
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of the UK Curriculum
- A team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A calm and nurturing practitioner
The school is located in Wembley, Brent. The school is easily accessible via public transport and also have parking available for anyone who wishes to drive.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a referral fee
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position the school are looking for a Learing Support Assistant who has previous experience working in a school setting.
The position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas police Clearances and professional reference checks.
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Learning Support Assistant role in Brent JN -042021-326551. Alternatively, more information please contact Charlotte or Mohammed at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450/ firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.