Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
Tradewind recruitment is currently working with a fabulous secondary school in Bromley to recruit an LSA who will be working with a year 9 student directly.
Boasting modern, state of the art facilities and inclusive, welcoming learning environments, this Secondary School is extremely popular within the area. Proud of its longstanding history of developing the skills and abilities of aspiring teachers, this Trust is extremely popular with recent Graduates who are eager to find a school who will help to train them into successful teachers in the future.
The role itself will see you supporting key students with special educational needs or other barriers to their learning to achieve their full potential. Supporting individuals within the classroom, supporting the class teachers by differentiating lesson plans, and running out of class interventions, will see your students receive the support, encouragement, and motivation they need to reach their social, emotional and academic goals.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Secondary LSA role you will need to provide the following:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Secondary LSA in Bromley, London. Or for more information about the role, contact Aamir Malik on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.