Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant - Northstowe, Cambridgeshire
Learning Support Assistant - Northstowe, Cambridgeshire - £85 to £95 per day depending on experience - Immediate start - Providing one to one support for a student with ADHD
Are you passionate about working in an inclusive educational setting, supporting students with special educational needs and making a real difference in their lives? Can you see yourself thriving in a collaborative and inclusive work environment where your contributions as an LSA are highly valued?
As a Learning Support Assistant, your role is pivotal in the academic journey of a specific Year 6 student with ADHD. Working one-on-one, you'll tailor support strategies to address their unique learning needs, ensuring a personalised and inclusive educational experience. Your focus goes beyond the traditional classroom, playing a crucial role in fostering a positive environment that empowers this student to overcome challenges and succeed.
***LSA - Lovely new Primary School located in Northstowe, Cambridgeshire
***Immediate start until July 2024
***£80 - £95 per day depending on experience
***Monday - Friday (8:30 - 3:30)
***Friendly and welcoming team of staff with fantastic opportunity for progression
Tradewind is excited to collaborate with a friendly Northstowe community primary school in search of a passionate LSA to join their exceptional SEN Team. Situated in a supportive and nurturing work environment, this school is dedicated to fostering a love for learning through an inclusive curriculum, ensuring every child reaches their full potential. The emphasis on professional development and growth is strong, backed by a compassionate senior leadership team committed to your well-being.
Requirements for the Learning Support Assistant position:
- Previous experience as a Learning Support Assistant or relevant educational qualifications are preferred, showcasing a foundational understanding of the role.
- A strong awareness of Special Educational Needs and the ability to employ effective strategies to support students with diverse learning needs.
- Proficient in providing individualised support to students, including those with ADHD or other learning challenges, fostering an environment conducive to their academic and personal development.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers, SEN coordinators, and other support staff to create a cohesive and supportive educational environment.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to interact with students, parents, and colleagues, ensuring transparent and open channels for sharing information about student progress and needs.
If you have previous experience as an LSA or are enthusiastic about enhancing children's learning and development, we're eager to hear from you! Feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us at 01727 236255 for more information.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.