Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
Are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant passionate about supporting students with Special Educational Needs or other barriers to their learning, helping them to reach their full potential? Or are you a recent Graduate excited to commence a career in education, who has prior experience working or volunteering with young people with Special Educational Needs?
Tradewind Recruitment is working with a large, fast-paced mainstream Secondary School with a large proportion of students with Special Educational Needs who are seeking confident, proactive Learning Support Assistant to join their team on a full time, long term basis as soon as possible.
***Learning Support Assistant Required - Camden, North West London
***Full Time, Long Term Contract Commencing ASAP - £70 - £80 based on your experience
***Open to experienced LSAs and Graduates with SEN Experience
*** A friendly, vibrant and caring school where staff are really valued
The School - Learning Support Assistant - Camden, North West London:
This popular, progressive Secondary School has the highest ambitions and expectations for every student in all aspects of school life and strives to nurture these qualities in every child. This school wants all children to fulfil their potential both academically and socially so that they leave with the widest range of choices open to them and prepared for a globally changing future. This school takes pride in their caring ethos and welcoming atmosphere and strives to make all who work, learn and visit here feel their hospitality.
The Role - Learning Support Assistant - Camden, North West London:
* This school role will see you working closely with the students who have special educational needs and other barriers to their learning. You will support individual students in class as well as plan and deliver tailored intervention sessions to individual and small groups of students.
* The successful candidate with have prior experience supporting young people with special educational needs and be confident building rapport and relationships with students and staff alike
* Be enthusiastic about working with a range of pupils with differing needs and abilities.
* Show initiative and a willingness to be involved in all aspects of school life.
* Take a flexible approach to working.
How to apply - Learning Support Assistant - Camden, North West London:
If you would like to apply for this or discuss any of our positions, please email your CV to Caitlin at Tradewind today on Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com or click 'Apply Now!'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.