Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
Tradewind is currently seeking members of staff who would like to work within an outstanding mainstream primary school based in Dunstable. You will be required to work with a number of pupils who have additional needs such as autism, ADHD, and speech & language difficulties.
- Degree Qualified or completed relevant SEN qualifications
- Experience working/volunteering with children with additional needs (Min 6 months)
- Extensive knowledge on how to support individuals with ADHD, ASC and SALD
- Team Teach (restraint training, Makaton, and PECs training (highly desirable)
- Passionate, hardworking, and tenacious individual
- Able to start early in the new year on a full-time basis and commit for the full academic
- DBS or willing to complete one asap
The School believes their success comes from the partnerships they have formed between everyone that is involved at the School. You will be joining an excellent team, who offer support and value new members of staff that join, especially those who work 1:1 with some of their most vulnerable pupils!
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity. Click 'Apply now' and we will be in touch regarding the next steps.
If successful, you will:
- Be provide CPD opportunities from tradewind and the School directly
- A competitive pay rate (£70-80 per day)
- Long-term position in one school for the full academic year
- Potential to go permanent in the future
- Invaluable experience for future development
- A rewarding role, supporting vulnerable pupils on a 1:1 basis
- Work with one of the best recruitment companies in the UK
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way.
We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities.
We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.