Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
Join Our Team at Tradewind: Learning Support Assistant Opportunity in Ellesmere Port SEMH School!
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of young learners? Do you thrive in a supportive and dynamic environment? Tradewind invites you to embark on a rewarding journey as a Learning Support Assistant at our Residential SEMH School in Ellesmere Port.
About Us: At Tradewind, we believe in creating an environment where every child has the opportunity to flourish. Our Residential SEMH School in Ellesmere Port is dedicated to providing a nurturing space for students with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health needs. We are committed to fostering a supportive community that empowers both students and staff to reach their full potential.
The Role: Learning Support Assistant As a Learning Support Assistant, you will play a crucial role in the development and well-being of our students. Your responsibilities will include providing tailored support, assisting with educational activities, and fostering a positive learning environment. This is a unique opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of young individuals who benefit from extra care and guidance.
Immediate Start: We understand the importance of a timely start, and we are excited to welcome a dedicated Learning Support Assistant to join our team immediately. Your impact will be felt from day one as you contribute to the growth and success of our students.
Why Choose Tradewind:
- Supportive Community: Join a team of passionate professionals dedicated to making a difference.
- Career Development: We believe in investing in our staff's growth and provide opportunities for continuous learning.
- Positive Work Environment: Experience the fulfillment of contributing to a positive and nurturing school culture.
- Competitive Benefits: Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
- A genuine passion for supporting the well-being and development of young learners.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and contribute to a positive team environment.
- Flexibility, resilience, and a positive attitude.
To be considered for this position you will:
- have previous school experience and be familiar with the SIMS system
- Be a committed professional
- Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
-Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
-have satisfactory references
-have a CV must that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position of a Learning Support Assistant.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.