Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
The role is for an immediate start and is likely to continue for the full academic year.
Role: Learning Support Assistant
Start date: Immediate start for the full academic year
Hours: 8.15am - 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
This is a long-term, full-time position to provide academic support to students aged 11-16, helping them achieve their full potential in class. The school is ideally seeking a graduate who may be interested in training to teach in the future.
The successful candidate will work with students who have special needs and who require additional support for learning in class and on occasions with small groups in a separate work space.
Once you have demonstrated your commitment and dedication as a Learning Support Assistant, the role may become permanent.
The school has offered teacher training in the past and this may be an option available to exceptional candidates, potentially saving £1000's in course fees.
This is a modern, well-resourced school which offers a lovely environment and would be a great place to start your working life in education. The school is a quick bus ride from the nearest overground station and has limited parking available.
The salary for this Learning Support Assistant role is £85-£90 per day, depending on experience. The successful candidate will work with students in class and on occasions with small groups in a separate work space and you be joining a very good Pastoral team at the school.
To be considered for this exciting Learning Support Assistant role, interested applicants must:
- Be available on a full-time basis
- Hold a degree and have an interest in possibly training to teach in the future
- Have Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment :
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your well-being matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in applying for this Learning Support Assistant role in Enfield, please click "apply now" or contact Stuart at Tradewind at email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.