Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
We welcome applications from a Learning Support Assistant to join an enthusiastic and creative team as part of a 2 form entry Primary School which is rated as an outstanding school. The school is located in Greenwich SE10. This is a modern state of the art building comprising a number of innovative features and facilities which support the children with their learning and gives back into the local community.
The successful applicant will have:
● A relevant LSA or Teaching Assistant experience or childcare qualification such as CACHE level 3
● Experience of working in a primary school with EYFS to year 6
● Experience of working with SEN and ASD children is desirable
● Good communication skills and be adaptable and committed when helping pupils with different needs and backgrounds to access the fantastic curriculum.
In return we offer the applicant:
● A positive, happy and friendly working environment that all staff contribute to.
● Enthusiastic and well behaved children who want to learn.
● Opportunities for further career development through excellent CPD opportunities with The National College.
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of Learning Support Assistant. Or for more information you can contact Craig Sowden on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is the market leader in Education Recruitment - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We excellent CPD courses through The National College, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 14 offices in the UK.
Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.