Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
You will be required to provide whole class support and 1:1 SEN support to a pupil who has been diagnosed with Autism. The school are looking for a candidate who will commit to the role for the full academic year with the view of continuing in September 2021. Working hours for this role will be 8:30am - 4:00pm, Monday to Friday. The role will begin as soon as possible.
The school are fully committed to ensuring every child reaches their potential. It is a happy and welcoming environment to be part of with a wonderful team spirit where children are placed at the centre of everything they do. The school have a broad and varied curriculum and heavily encourage all children to get involved in extracurricular activities.
The successful applicant will be required to support the class teacher deliver high quality teaching and learning in addition to providing specialised 1:1 SEN support for a pupil diagnosed with Autism. The school are looking for a candidate who has a previous track record of raising attainment. As pupils in the class are learning at different levels, you will be required to differentiate tasks and ensure all pupils are receiving full access to the curriculum
The school is served by excellent public transport links with the closest station being Ladbroke Grove
The school are well known for investing in staff development and supporting in house teacher training options.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To Join us and be successful you must have:
- Strong behaviour management experience
* A firm but fair attitude and a great sense of humour
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this great position as a Learning Support Assistant role in Kensington and Chelsea. Or for more information about the role, contact Adam Bamford on 0207 845 5450 option 1 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.