Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant - Immediate Start - Lambeth - Key Stage 2/3
£70-90 per day
September 2020 - July 2021
(£70-£90 per day)
Are you a graduate or an experienced teaching assistant looking for a new role? Have you worked in outstanding schools and are looking to continue to grow your career with like-minded individuals?
This 'Good' school in Lambeth is looking to take on an outstanding and experienced Learning Support Assistant to work for the remainder of the academic year; March 2021 - July 2021
This school has been working with SANZA for numerous years and have grown to have a great relationship. They are looking for an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant who is motivated, committed, has a bubbly and inviting personality and who will go the extra mile while supporting this student.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact James Smith @SANZA on email@example.com (or on 020 7845 6240).
The candidate must have:
- Previous experience of working with children with Autism
- Experience as a teaching assistant or learning support assistant or an Undergraduate Degree
By joining this school, they can offer you:
- A competitive salary/rate of pay
- Outstanding school facilities and classroom resources
- A supportive team of fellow teachers, support staff, line managers and senior leaders
- A comprehensive range of CPD opportunities including those for aspiring leaders and manager
"We aim to ensure that the children have exposure to wide experiences beyond their local community during which these values are shown, through for example: sporting events, residential trips and outdoor centres and through visiting speakers. This provides the children with an excellent platform for embracing difference"
The school has easy access to public transportation and local shops and amenities.
By registering with SANZA, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
SANZA teaching agency Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At SANZA you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - SANZA teaching agency are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. SANZA teaching agency is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.