Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
Exciting Opportunity: Learning Support Assistant for Year 4/5 Class in Liverpool's Premier SEMH School at Tradewind
Are you a passionate and dedicated Learning Support Assistant seeking a rewarding opportunity? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment and have a genuine interest in supporting students with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) needs? Join Tradewind and be part of a transformative journey in a vibrant primary SEMH school located in the heart of Liverpool!
About Tradewind: Tradewind specialise in connecting exceptional education professionals with opportunities that make a difference. We are committed to fostering an inclusive learning environment where every child receives the support they need to thrive. Join us in our mission to empower educators and enrich the lives of students.
Position: Learning Support Assistant Location: Liverpool, Primary SEMH School Year Group: Mixed Year 4/5 Class
- Work closely with the class teacher to provide targeted support to students with SEMH needs.
- Assist in creating a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
- Implement individualised strategies to support the social and emotional development of students.
- Collaborate with colleagues and external professionals to ensure a holistic approach to student well-being.
- Provide regular feedback to the teaching team on student progress.
- Previous experience as a Learning Support Assistant, particularly in SEMH settings.
- A genuine passion for working with children and a commitment to their holistic development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to adapt to the unique needs of a mixed Year 4/5 class
To be considered for this position you will:
- have previous school experience and be familiar with the SIMS system
- Be a committed professional
- Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
-Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
-have satisfactory references
-have a CV must that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position of a Learning Support Assistant.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.