Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
The role is to commence in April 2021
The school is looking for confident, experienced Learning Support Assistants. If you are calm, passionate, hardworking, with excellent communication skills, then we want to hear from you.
You will be working with two high needs ASD children who are currently in Reception. The ideal candidates will move with the children into Year 1 in September 2021. This is a 2:2 roles, so in essence as LSA's you will be working with two children to facilitate learning and to develop social interaction and social communication skills.
This school prides themselves on having experienced and passionate staff members, including their senior leaders and governors, who remain committed to providing every child with an exceptional start to their education. They aim to create a unique and interesting learning environment, full of opportunities within and beyond the classroom.
There is accessible transport links, 12 minutes from the main line stations
- The school prides themselves on investing in their staff with inhouse training with the potential to take on supply staff on a permanent basis
- Latest Ofsted report rated as Good
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join Tradewind and be successful as a Learning Support Assistant you will need to have:
- Previous experience working with children with autism
- At least one years' experience working in a mainstream school
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
To apply for the position as an Learning Support Assistant
Please contact Carol Grey on 0207 -845 5450 email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.