Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
We are looking for someone who is consistent in their approach to supporting children and who has a passion for helping children with additional needs. The role will involve providing 1-2-1 support to a child with ASD in the morning and then assisting in the classroom in the afternoon.
The successful candidate will be able to commit to five days a week, Monday to Friday from 8:30am until 3:30pm and will be able to start in January 2024. We are looking for someone who wants to stay with the school for the full academic year and potentially beyond, as this role could lead onto a permanent direct contract for the right person.
At our school, we pride ourselves on providing a supportive and nurturing environment for both our staff and students. If you are passionate about education and want to make a difference in the lives of young people, then we want to hear from you!
- Provide 1-2-1 support for a child with ASD in the morning
- Assist the classroom teacher in delivering lessons in the afternoon
- Work with students to encourage creativity and learning
- Foster a safe and positive learning environment
- Experience working with children with additional needs, particularly ASD
- A positive and empathetic approach to working with children
- A commitment to consistency in approach
- A desire to make a positive difference in the lives of young people
- A willingness to work flexibly and be adaptable to the changing needs of the school
If you are excited by the prospect of working in a supportive and dynamic environment, and have the skills and experience required for this role, then we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV (information below) or get in touch to discuss further.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars, and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts, and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Learning Support Assistant in Nailsea. Or for more information about the role, contact Hettie Irving on 0117 301 7578/ firstname.lastname@example.org #BRITA
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.