Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
Are you an ambitious Learning Support Assistant? Are you looking to join an outstanding school in April 2021? Do you have experience working as a SEN Support Assistant and with students diagnosed with Autism? Do you have experience working with KS1 students?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, this might be just the school for you!
SANZA Teaching Agency is currently working with a one-form entry primary school currently looking for a hardworking and dedicated Learning Support Assistant to join their team. This one-form entry primary school is based in the borough of Richmond and is rated 'Outstanding' through their recent Ofsted inspection. The annual salary for this position is £15,600 - £16,750. This role is due to start in April 2021 and will continue until July 2022.
The leadership team at this one-form entry primary school is currently looking for a hardworking and dedicated Learning Support Assistant to join their team. This one form entry primary school based in the borough of Richmond is a 5 min walk from transport links and is nestled in a beautiful leafy residential area. This school has exceptional learning facilities and a wonderful outdoor learning space that all classrooms lookout to.
The Learning Support Assistant role is to work in Year 1 with a student diagnosed with Autism. Your role will be to provide guidance and utalise strategies to ensure the pupil is completing their work. You will also be required to include this pupil within the social setting of the classroom to ensure they are progressing emotionally too. As a Learning Support Assistant your ole will be to ensure that this student has a secure foundation, is happy caring achieves personal success.
To be shortlisted for this learning support assistant role, you need to:
- Be able to provide day to day support, delivering 1:1 support in Year 1
- Have proven track record working with students diagnosed with Autism in Key Stage 1 and be able to ustalisestrategies from your own experience
- Have exceptional written and spoken communication skills
- Be able to support this pupil to develop crucial life skills to help them thrive
- You will need to be well organised, have good planning skills, an appreciation of health & safety in the workplace along with a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 to 4.00
In return you will be working with an outstanding leadership team and be offered the opportunity to progress within the school.
For more information about this role, please contact Liza Al Sady @ SANZA Teaching Agency on 0207 845 6240 or alternatively send an updated CV to email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.