Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
Immediate Start - Surrey Key Stage 2 - Learning Support Assistant
£70-90 per day
September 2020 - July 2021
(£70-£90 per day)
Are you a graduate or an experienced teaching assistant looking for a new role? Have you worked in outstanding schools and are looking to continue to grow your career with like-minded individuals?
This outstanding school in Surrey is looking to take on an equally outstanding and experienced Learning Support Assistant to work for the remainder of the academic year; October 2020 - July 2021
This school has been working with SANZA for numerous years and have grown to have a great relationship. They are looking for an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant who is motivated, committed, has a bubbly and inviting personality and who will go the extra mile while supporting this student.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact James Smith @SANZA on firstname.lastname@example.org (or on 020 7845 6240).
The teacher must have:
* Previous experience of working with children with Autism
* Experience as a teaching assistant or learning support assistant or an Undergraduate Degree
By joining this school, they can offer you:
* A competitive salary/rate of pay
* Outstanding school facilities and classroom resources
* A supportive team of fellow teachers, support staff, line managers and senior leaders
* A comprehensive range of CPD opportunities including those for aspiring leaders and manager
"We aim to ensure that the children have exposure to wide experiences beyond their local community during which these values are shown, through for example: sporting events, residential trips and outdoor centres and through visiting speakers. This provides the children with an excellent platform for embracing difference"
The school has easy access to public transportation and local shops and amenities.
By registering with SANZA, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.