Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant - January 2024
Tradewind are looking for a LSA (Learning Support Assistant) / Teaching Assistant who is looking for a new role starting in January 2024 until then end of the academic year!
Join a primary school we are working with in South Gloucestershire and specifically Yate, as a Learning Support Assistant, providing dedicated 1-2-1 support to a student with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
Working hours for the role will be 8:30am - 3:30pm Monday to Friday, part time would be considered for the right person. Your pay will be dependent on experience but ranging from £80 - £95 a day.
- Guide the student through lessons, fostering academic achievement.
- Cultivate a trusting relationship, promoting emotional well-being.
- Collaborate with teachers and parents, delivering regular progress feedback.
- Employ diverse strategies, such as visual aids and sensory activities, to address unique learning needs.
- Bring prior experience in 1-2-1 or small group settings with children having SEND requirements.
Tradewind offer a free TA course which runs for 3 hours in our Bristol office, to give you the skill set and knowledge needed to excell in the role!
If you're eager for a fulfilling career opportunity and meet the outlined qualifications, we invite you to seize this chance and apply today!
Why work for Tradewind?
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars, and resources via the incredible National College.
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts, and permanent positions all available, all local to you.
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Learning Support Assistant in South Gloucestershire. Or for more information about the role, contact Tom Townley on 0117 301 7578/ email@example.com #BRITA
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.