Learning Support Assistant - Manchester
Learning Support Assistant - Manchester
Maybe you already have some experience working with SEN students and would like to further build on this in a school?
Tradewind Manchester are recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant looking for their next long-term role in Oldham. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a 3 form entry Primary School in Oldham to start in January. This is a full-time role with a salary of at least £65 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold a degree / Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school:
We are recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant on behalf of a large primary school in Oldham. The team is dedicated in leading a creative, varied, holistic, knowledge and skills-based curriculum providing a range of activities for all. They believe passionately in providing opportunities through Forest School, extra-curricular activities, trips, visitors, residentials and music sessions which link intrinsically to their curriculum.
The school is based in Oldham and is accessible via car or bus.
About the role:
This Oldham based primary school is looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to work within their EYFS department supporting a child within Reception who has complex needs. The successful candidate must have previous experience of supporting students with SEN. You must be a committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
The role itself will involve supporting a child within Reception who requires extra support within school. The successful teaching assistant will be required to help the child around school ensuring safety at all times, as well as helping them to access the curriculum. The school has a newly built sensory area which the successful Teaching Assistant will have full access to. The school are looking for somebody who has the ability to be innovative and engaging, ensuring that the children have fun whilst making progress.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond by 13th December as the school are looking to shortlist and interview before the Christmas holidays. Please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.