Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Level 2 Teaching Assistant - Little Hulton
Tradewind Manchester are working exclusively with a two-form entry Salford-based primary school in recruiting Level 2 Teaching Assistants for all age groups. It is a supply role starting ASAP, then following an initial period working on a temporary basis, this role could become permanent, and you may be offered a school contract.
This Teaching Assistant would be required to aid pupils in mainly Early Years but also be flexible to work up to KS2. This will include 121 support to enhance their learning development. To be considered for this position you must have a proven track record of supporting pupils who require developmental support, including academic interventions in reading/writing or maths; have strong language and literacy skills; be able to engage pupils and differentiate work according to academic levels; and a clear understanding of phonics.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
- Have a Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Provide a CV with employment/education history included. Employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school:
This two-form entry school based in Little Hulton, M38 take children from a wide area and actively encourage the involvement of parents and carers in their children's social life. They offer a wide and exciting curriculum which aims to be engaging and stimulating for all pupils. They encourage pupils to develop a love of learning, independence, and resilience to prepare them for when they move to their new stages of education. They are a 'Good' rated Primary School with a great leadership team who provide a good quality of education in the school. They have expanded recently and have doubled in size over the last four years.
The benefits of working your initial temporary period in the role through Tradewind include:
- We offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Online Portal for your time sheets and to log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If this sounds like the perfect role for you:
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Teaching Assistant position, located in Salford. For more information about the role, contact Stephen on 0161 674 0138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.