Level 3 Teaching Assistant in Dudley
Level 3 Teaching Assistant in Dudley
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Education Professional to work on a full-time basis in a Primary School in Wolverhampton. The right candidate will be enthusiastic and motivated and able to work co-operatively with colleagues and external professionals.
About the School:
Our client is a renowned Primary School located at the heart of Dudley, boasting a "GOOD" OFSTED rating. This school is distinguished for its commitment to empowering students to take charge of their own learning, thanks to the steadfast backing of exceptionally supportive staff. The school sets high expectations for each student, actively fostering their progress and development. At this school, you can anticipate a warm and welcoming atmosphere, along with a leadership team ready to facilitate your professional growth. Additionally, you'll have access to a variety of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses to further advance your career, in conjunction with our valuable partnership with the National College.
In this position, your expertise and experience will be instrumental in providing effective support to help students in the classroom reach their educational objectives. You will collaborate closely with the class teacher and fellow teaching assistants to deliver personalised assistance to both individual students and the class as a whole, fostering continued academic progress. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Guide and oversee the activities of individuals, small groups, or the entire class.
- Create and maintain an inclusive and purposeful learning environment in alignment with lesson plans to support student growth.
- Assist the teacher in planning and executing lessons, including resource preparation.
- Offer regular feedback to teachers regarding student achievement and progress.
- Exemplify and encourage positive behaviour, employing effective communication skills.
- Adhere to the school's behaviour policy, and contribute to managing challenging behaviour.
- Cultivate productive relationships with colleagues, external experts, and parents.
This role is a full time role 8:15am - 3:40pm, working Monday - Friday.
If you are a reliable, passionate and enthusiastic person who is keen to make an impact on the children's lives, please get in touch and join our team.
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Grace on 0121 643 3505 or email Grace.Dickinson@twrecruitment.com.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.