Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Level 3 Qualified Teaching Assistant to join our dedicated team at a school in Kings Heath, Birmingham. The successful candidate will possess a qualification in a childcare-related course or health and social care, demonstrating their commitment to providing excellent support to students.
This position involves working as a teaching assistant, providing support in both whole-class settings and small groups for children with special educational needs (SEN) within KS2. In addition to your existing qualifications, there is an opportunity to access additional specific training through the National College, free of charge!
- Collaborate with the class teacher to plan and implement engaging learning activities.
- Assist in creating a positive and inclusive learning environment for all students.
- Support students with their educational and emotional development.
- Provide one-on-one assistance to students with special educational needs, both inside and outside the classroom.
- Collaborate with other professionals, such as speech and language therapists or occupational therapists, to support individual student needs.
- Foster positive relationships with students, parents, and staff.
- Monitor and record student progress, providing feedback to the class teacher.
- Assist in managing classroom behaviour and maintaining a safe and stimulating environment.
- Level 3 qualification in a childcare-related course or health and social care.
- School based experience or placement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to work effectively with students of diverse abilities and backgrounds.
- Knowledge of special educational needs and strategies to support individual needs.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Commitment to continuous professional development.
We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you 45 CPD courses!
Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus of up to £100!
Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Does this sound like a role for you? If so, I would love to hear from you. Alternatively, if this isn't quite the right fit but you would like to hear about some of our other vacancies across the West Midlands, please call Nick at the Birmingham office on 0121 643 3505, or email email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.