Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Manchester are recruiting! Are you a hard-working Level 3 Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in East Manchester?
Our Tradewind Manchester branch are currently recruiting on behalf of a two-form entry Primary School in East Manchester to start in October until the Summer 2020. This is a long-term role with a salary of £70 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school:
We are recruiting for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant on behalf of a friendly, popular and successful primary school. The school has experienced and enthusiastic staff who work hard to give the children the best possible education they can. Learning is the schools core purpose, this is championed within a safe school environment where people are helpful, considerate and respectful of each other.
The school is a larger than the average-sized primary school. Middle leaders are knowledgeable about the schools next steps and support other members of staff well.
The school is based in East Manchester and is accessible via car or bus.
About the role:
This OFSTED 'Good' primary school is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within their KS2 department, mainly across Year 3 and 4. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management and a good knowledge of the KS2 National Curriculum. You must be a committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
The role itself will involve supporting the newly qualified class teacher within Year 4, helping to deliver mainly, but no exclusively Maths and English. You will be required to work 8.30am to 03.30pm Monday to Friday. The school are looking for somebody who has the ability to be innovative and engaging, ensuring that the children have fun whilst making progress.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond by 4th October as the school are looking to shortlist at the end of the half term and interview on the first week back. Please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£70 - £90 per day + negotiable
£60 - £65 per day
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£60.00 - £80.00 per day + 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.