Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Level 3 Teaching Assistant
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Education Professional to work on a full-time basis in a Primary School in Wolverhampton. The right candidate will be enthusiastic and motivated and able to work co-operatively with colleagues and external professionals.
About the School:
Our client is a well-known Primary School in the Heart of Wolverhampton, holding an OFSTED rating of "OUTSTANDING". This school is known for nurturing its children and supporting them to flourish and make exceptional progress. This school holds high aspirations for each pupil and fosters core values that support their growth and development and upholds the inclusivity of the children and the staff in the school. This school will offer a welcoming environment, and a supportive leadership team that can support your professional development. You will also benefit from our range of CPD Courses (continuing your professional development) alongside our valuable partnership with the National College.
This role will consist of using your professional knowledge and experience to work to effectively support the children in the classroom to achieve their learning goals. You will work in collaboration with the class teacher and other teaching assistants to provide tailored support to the individuals and to the class as a whole to nurture further achievement. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Support and Supervise activities of individuals, small groups, or the class as a whole.
- Maintain a supportive and purposeful environment in accordance with lesson plans to foster inclusion and growth.
- Appropriately assist the teacher in planning and implementing each lesson, including the preparation of resources.
- Provide regular feedback to teachers on pupils achievement and progress.
- Model and promote positive behaviour, using appropriate language and communication skills.
- Follow, implement and adhere to the school's behaviour policy, and contribute to the management of challenging behaviour.
- Establish constructive relationships with colleagues, external professionals and parents.
This role is a full time role 8:15am - 3:40pm, working Monday - Friday.
If you are a reliable, passionate and enthusiastic person who is keen to make an impact on the children's lives, please get in touch and join our team.
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Grace on 0121 643 3505 or email Grace.Dickinson@twrecruitment.com.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.