Level 3 Teaching Assistant - Trafford
Level 3 Teaching Assistant - Trafford
Or perhaps you are a qualified teaching assistant due to finish your college course?
Tradewind Manchester are recruiting on behalf a successful school based in Trafford who are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work across their KS2 department.
-Full-time only, Monday-Friday role
-Easy access from the tram/bus
-Access to your own mentor and staff training
-Paid up to £75 per day
-Role for the remainder of the academic year with permanent contract potential at the end of the year
About the school:
The school in Trafford is a two-form entry school. The school promote high levels of achievement, respecting and meeting their unique academic, social and emotional needs so all children are prepared for the next stage of their education and life in modern Britain.
As a KS2 Teaching Assistant, you will have the support of a collaborative team as well as a head teacher who is very involved in the development of staff members.
The school can offer you:
-Work alongside the KS2 Teachers who will provide all resources and planning to deliver effective KS1 intervention to boost progress.
-A well-resourced school with fantastic facilities.
-Regular feedback and support from a head teacher who is invested in the development of every member of staff.
-Access to outstanding Continued Professional Development.
-A school which has excellent partnerships with parents and local business.'
About the role:
This role is an exciting KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant position where you will deliver interventions for small groups across KS1. You will be provided with planning and training in order to deliver effective focused interventions across KS1.
To join us and be successful in this role, you will need to:
* Hold a degree/Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification.
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained.
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£10 - £11 per hour
£70 - £75 per day
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£63 - £70 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Oldham, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.