Long Term Primary Teacher
Long Term Primary Teacher
At Tradewind, we specialise in connecting talented teachers with outstanding schools, creating educational partnerships that nurture both professional and personal growth. We believe in empowering educators, enabling them to excel in their teaching careers while making a difference in young minds. With a reputation for excellence, we work with top-tier schools across the nation, offering unparalleled opportunities for our teachers.
We are currently seeking a dedicated Primary Teacher to join our team from January. This full-time position offers working hours from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm, providing you with a healthy work-life balance to thrive in and out of the classroom. We welcome teachers who are seeking either a planning and marking role or those who prefer a focus solely on teaching.
As a Primary Teacher at Tradewind, you will:
- Deliver engaging and inspiring lessons to students, fostering a love for learning.
- Create a supportive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes academic growth and personal development.
- Collaborate with colleagues, parents, and school leadership to ensure a holistic education for every child.
- Utilise your expertise to assess student progress, provide constructive feedback, and facilitate targeted interventions where necessary.
- Uphold the highest professional standards and contribute to the positive ethos of the school community.
What We Offer:
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars, and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts, and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary Teacher in Weston-super-Mare. Or for more information about the role, contact Hettie Irving on 0117 301 7578/ email@example.com #BRITEACH
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.