Learning Support Assistant
Fantastic Primary School - Long term - ASAP start - Oxford Oxfordshire - £85 to £100 per day
A school in Oxford is currently seeking a Learning Support Assistant to join their team and provide support to students with Special Educational Needs (SEN). This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and experienced individual to make a positive impact on the lives of students in Oxford.
Providing one-to-one support to students with SEN, including those with ADHD, autism, and learning difficulties.
- Collaborating with teachers to develop and implement individualised support programs.
- Monitoring and reporting on student progress and providing feedback to teachers and parents.
- Supporting students in and out of the classroom, including during break times and lunchtimes.
- Assisting in the development of students' social and emotional skills.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience supporting children with SEN.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience, empathy, and a positive attitude.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- A valid DBS check.
This is a temporary position, with pay ranging from £85 to £100 per day, and an immediate start is required. If you meet the requirements and are passionate about working with children, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.